Tuesday-Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
Thursday 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Sunday 12 Noon to 4 pm
Thanksgiving: 4pm - 8pm
Closed:New Years Day, Christmas Day
$3 Children (ages 3-17)
Free ~ Children age 2 & under
$4 per person (groups of 20 adults & over)
Youth Education Tours
Click here for more information
Garden facilities are accessible to visitors with disabilities.
* Please stay on the paths at all times. Walkways may be wet ~ please use caution.
* No smoking is permitted in the facility.
Photography at the Botanical Gardens
The Conservatory gardens offer lovely year-round settings for photography ~ we encourage you to take photos for personal (non-commercial) use.
To ensure a memorable experience for all our visitors, please follow these guidelines*:
• All photographers and subjects pay regular admission rates
• Please remain on the paths and always keep the pathways accessible to other visitors
• Keep all equipment and subjects out of flower/plant beds and water features
• Maintain possession of all personal items and photography equipment, we do not have storage available
• Avoid disturbing the plants, flowers and Conservatory furniture and props
• For their safety, supervise children at all times
• Come already dressed for your photos as we do not have changing facilities
• All photographic subjects must be properly attired as we are a family-friendly, public facility
• Feel free to take photos for artistic or plant compositions or simply to remember your visit!
* Failure to follow the guidelines may result in our request for you and/or your party to leave the facility.
* Posed photography sessions or group photos (including those with a professional photographer) must be authorized and scheduled in advance with the Conservatory at 260-427-6440. (Sessions may include wedding, bridal, engagement, school, senior class, prom, and individual or family portraits.
*Commercial photography sessions must be authorized and scheduled in advance at 260-427-6440. A rate of $200 per hour will apply to all whole or partial hours.
*Media should schedule photo sessions with the Marketing Department at 260-427-6028.
(The credit line “Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory” should be acknowledged in all types of promotions.)
If you have a question, please contact us at 260-427-6440. Thank you for considering the Conservatory for your photography!