Take advantage of your Conservatory membership ~stroll the lush indoor and outdoor gardens, experience the current exhibit in the Showcase Garden, or simply soak up the serenity of our downtown oasis.
Don't Miss These Members' Only Events & Privileges!
* Members' Only Preview to the Mother's Day Plant Sale
Thursday, May 10, 4 to 7 pm
* Early Entry to Botanical Roots Concerts:
Members will be admitted at 7:15 pm (general public at 7:30 pm)
Members Only Entrance Door (the Door closest to the Embassy) for Botanical Roots Concerts
* Early Entry to JazzWorks!:
Members will be admitted at 5:30 pm (general public at 6 pm)
Members Only Entrance Door (the Door closest to the Embassy) for JazzWorks!
* Member Check-in Table at Special Events
Easter in the Garden, March 30
Bug Day, June 23
Jazzworks, July 21
Botanical Roots Concert Series, July 27, August 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31
Pumpkin Zone, October 20
Holiday Kick-off Party, November 21
* Members’ Only Free Passes to Holiday Late Nights
Friday Holiday Late Nights, November 23 and 30, December 7, 14, and 21
Just show your member card at the admissions desk to admit your two free guests each Friday late night!
* Members Holiday Open House
Wednesday, December 12, 5 to 8 pm
* Bring a Guest for Free to our Roots Concerts-
Individual membership: bring 1 guest Free
Family/Grandparent/higher level membership: bring 4 guests Free
Enjoy reciprocal admission and discounts – as a Conservatory member, you have access to special benefits from our partners through the American Horticultural Society *:
* The American Horticultural Society's Reciprocal Admissions Program offers free admission and/or additional benefits at nearly 300 gardens throughout North America and the Cayman Islands. You can reference their website: http://www.ahsgardening.org/ or view the list of 300 gardens
Click here for the full list of your Member Benefits.
Thanks for helping to support our programs and the gardens~we look forward to seeing you soon!