Take advantage of your Conservatory membership ~stroll the lush indoor and outdoor gardens, experience the current exhibit in the Showcase Garden, or simply soak up the serenity of our downtown oasis.
Don't Miss These Members' Only Events & Privileges in 2020!
* Members' Only Preview to the Mother's Day Plant Sale
Thursday, May 7, 4 to 7 pm
* Early Entry to Botanical Roots Concerts:
Members will be admitted at 7:15 pm (general public at 7:30 pm)
* Early Entry to JazzWorks!:
Members will be admitted at 5:30 pm (general public at 6 pm)
* Member Check-in Table at Special Events
Doggie Daze Craze, February 8
Easter in the Garden, April 10
Jazzworks, July 18
Botanical Roots Concert Series, August 7, 14, 21, and 28
Fright Night events, October 24
Holiday Kick-off Party, November 26
* Member Appreciation at Botanical Roots Roots Concerts-
Bring a guest(s) for FREE to each Roots concert!
Individual membership = 1 guest per concert
Family/Grandparent/Higher Level membership = 2 guests per concert
Just show your member card at the admissions desk to claim your free guest(s).
Conservatory Member Holiday Night
Wednesday, December 9, 5:00-8:00 p.m.
* Members’ Only Free Passes to Holiday Late Nights
2 Free Passes to Holiday Friday Nights 11/27, 12/4, 12/11 and 12/18, 5-8 pm
As a member perk, bring two guests for free to our extended hours 5 to 8 pm on each of the four Holiday Friday Nights.
Just show your member card at the admissions desk to admit your two free guests on these special nights!
Reciprocal Membership Benefits
Enjoy reciprocal admission and discounts – as a Conservatory member, you have access to special benefits from our partners through the American Horticultural Society *:
* The American Horticultural Society's Reciprocal Admissions Program offers free admission and/or additional benefits at nearly 330 gardens throughout North America and the Cayman Islands. You can reference their website: http://www.ahsgardening.org/ or view the list of 330 gardens.
Click here for the full list of your Member Benefits.
Thanks for helping to support our programs and the gardens~we look forward to seeing you soon!